Our Magnetic cylinders are manufactured to a high quality standard that assures accuracy and consistency of the final product. Body made from nonmagnetic stainless steel provides an excellent protection against corrosion, does not deprive the strength of magnet power and enables high and equal adhesion of flexible die during use. Bearers made from high quality tool steel hardened above 60 HRC ensure long term and trouble-free performance. Optimum grip of flexible die is obtained by using ferrite magnets. For special jobs and better adhesion, strong neodymium magnets are recommended as an alternative or additional option. The light weight of the magnetic roll is also possible when the body is made from aluminum or is hollow inside. Minimum gap size tolerances guarantee the highest precision of cutting.
- diameter up to 360 mm
- total length up to 2000 mm
- total weight up to 300 kg
- can be made with pins to protect the flexible die from displacement
- available also as special HMT cylinder made of aluminium or stainless steel with the magnets hidden inside
- customized repair service on customer request
- scribe line for easy applying of flexible die
- maximum axial runout accuracy +/- 0,003 mm
- short manufacturing lead time
For more information regarding our products please feel free to contact us.